What you need
- Electric mixer 1
- Mixing bowl 1
- Large pan 1
- Cutting board 1
- Stove 1
- Eggs 6 pcs
- Cream 1,5 oz.
- Butter 1 tbsp.
- Olive oil 4 tbsp
- Onion 1
- Red bell pepper 1
- Green bell pepper 1
- Chopped ham 3 oz.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Pepper ½ tsp.
What you need to do
- Chop up the onion and bell peppers.
- Add the eggs,cream salt and pepper to to the mixing bowl .
- Use the handmixer until well mixed.
- Put the pan on stove on medium heat.
- Add the oil to the pan, and heat it up.
- Add the chopped onion into the pot and cook for a few minutes until golden brown.
- Add the bell peppers and cook for two minutes.
- Add butter to the mix.
- Pour on the egg mixture, add the ham, and cook until it is almost solid
- Fold over the omelet and serve at once.