The universe is hilarious! Like, Venus is 900 degrees. I could tell you it melts lead. But that's not as fun as saying, 'You can cook a pizza on the windowsill in nine seconds.' And next time my fans eat pizza, they're thinking of Venus! - Neil Degrasse Tyson
What you need
- stick mixer
- a large pot
- a sharp knife
- Fresh tomatoes 1.5 kg
- Garlic, chopped 4 cloves
- Butter 25 grams
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Small yellow onions 4 pcs.
- Freshly chopped basil 4 tablespoons
- Freshly chopped oregano 4 tablespoons
- White wine vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Salt 2 teaspoons
- freshly ground pepper 1 tsp.
What you need to do
- Put the tomatoes in a heat-resistant bowl
- Pour half a liter of boiling water over the tomatoes and let it soak for a minute
- Remove skin from the tomatoes
- Chop the tomatoes coarsely and set aside
- Put the olive oil and butter in the pot, turn up the heat and melt the butter
- Add the garlic and herbs, let i fry for a few minutes while stirring.
- Add the onions sprinkle with salt and pepper, let i fry for a few minutes
- Add the vinegar, stir and add the tomatoes
- Bring the tomato sauce to a boil and let it simmer for 1 hour without a lid.
- Flavor the sauce with salt and pepper and allow it to cool down
- Blend the sauce with a stick mixer