What you need
- Cling wrap
- Large bowl
- Rolling pin
- flour 1000 gram
- Water 5 dl.
- Yeast 50 grams
- olive oil 3 tbsp.
- Sugar 2 tbsp.
- Coarse salt 1 tbsp.
What you need to do
- Stir the yeast into the lukewarm water and add olive oil.
- Mix salt, sugar and flour and stir aprox. 75 percent of the mix into the water/olive/yeast mixture.
- Pour the rest of the flour onto a clean table
- Pour the flour mixture out onto the table and knead thoroughly
- Grease up a bowl with olive oil.
- Cover the bowl with cling wrap.
- Let the dough rise at room temperature to twice its size, -this is going to be a few hours.
Now your dough is ready to make pizzas, roll it out thinly with your rolling pin and make sure to heat it at a high temperature when you have got your pizza sauce and fillings ready.