Skip to main content
What you need
- Cutting board
- Soup pot
- Cheese grater
- Water 2L
- Mixed vegetables (leeks, beets, potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, courgettes etc) 2 kg.
- small onion (finely chopped) 1
- olive oil 11 tablespoons.
- Borlottibeans or canned beans. 400 g.
- fresh basil leaves 15-20
- Prosciutto ham, rough cut 275 g.
- tomatoes 3 1 freshly grated parmesan .5 tbsp.
What you need to do
- Fry the onions in a large saucepan.
- Add water and meat and let it simmer for 45 minutes.
- Clean the vegetables and cut them into cubes.
- Remove the meat from the pot, set aside
- Add all the vegetables,except beans and tomatoes to the pot.
- When it boils add beans turn to get into the pot.
- Let it simmer for about 25 minutes
- Add the tomatoes
- Let it boil for 25 minutes,
- season with salt and pepper, basil leaves and parmesan
- Serve with parmesan to sprinkle