What you need
- Electric mixer 1
- Mixing bowls 2
- Pie mold/pan 1
- Rolling pin 1
- Cutting board 1
- Sharp knife 1
- Oven 1
- refrigerator 1
- wheat flour 200 grams
- Butter 175 grams
- Cold water 2 tbsp
- Broccoli 1
- Carrots 2
- Eggs 4
- Whipping cream 1 cup
- Emmental cheese 175 g
What you need to do
- Let the butter soften.
- Add the butter into the flour and mix thoroughly.
- Add the cold water to the mix and and knead thoroughly.
- Put the dough in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Roll out the dough and put it in the pie mold.
- Cut up the brocoli and carrot into small dices.
- Cook broccoli and carrot pieces in salted water for 4 minutes.
- Dry broccoli and carrot pieces thoroughly.
- Put the broccoli and carrot pieces on top of the pie dough.
- Grate the Emmental cheese.
- Whip eggs, grated emmenthaler and cream.
- Put eggs, grated Emmental cheese and cream mass in the pie mold.
- Bake the pie in the oven for 40-45 minutes at 395 degrees (f).
- Let the pie cool for a few minutes before serving.