Skip to main content
- large bowl1
- small bowl1
- Electric hand mixer1
- Pie dish1
- Wax Paper1
- Softened butter225 g
- Sugar50 g
- wheat flour350 g
- lemon juice2 tablespoons
- cooking apples600 grams of
- blackberries125 g
- sugar25 grams of
- potato starch1 tablespoon
- Egg for brushing1
- Skyr/Sour cream2 cup
- skimmed milk1/2 cup
- icing sugar2 tsp
- pure vanilla powder2 teaspoons
- Mix butter and sugar and stir well.
- Add the eggs and whisk very thorough (an electric hand mixer advised)
- While still whisking, add the flour little by little.
- Now take the dough out onto the table and roll it up into a ball.
- Put the dough in a sheet of wax paper and place it in the fridge (~ 5) for at least 1 hour.
- Peel and cut the apples into fairly small dices.
- Rinse the blackberries.
- Make a mix of sugar and potato flour/starch.
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl.
- Store in refrigerator until needed.
Combine and bake
- Bring out your pie dish.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and put one quarter aside(to the lid).
- Use a rolling pin to roll the rest of the dough to a thickness of 2-5 millimeters.
- Use the dough to coat the bottom and sides of the pie dish.
- Fill with apple pieces and blackberries
- Pour on the sugar / potato starch mixture.
- Take the fourth of the dough that was put aside earlier, roll it out and cut it into 1-2 cm strips and put them on top in a nice pattern
- Brush with egg.
- Bake the pie at the center of the oven at 180 degrees for for 50 minutes to one hour.
- Once the pie has become nice and golden (approximately 30 minutes) cover it loosely with some tinfoil for the remainder of the cooking time.
- Let it cool for at least 3 hours before serving.