Monday 10th of December 2018
- Is the 344th day of the year.
- Monday originates from Old-English and means moon-day.
- Has 09:30 of daylight hours.
Weather Washington DC.
- Humidity : 49 %
- Clouds : 90 % overcast
- Wind : 6.2 m/s 20 NNE
- Pressure : 1023 hPa
- 2018 has 21 days left
- 2018 year is not a leap year, meaning that february has 28 days (instead of 29) - making 2018 - 365 days long.
- 2018 has 3 saturdays and 3 sundays left.
Today is known as :
- US National Lager Day
- Human Rights Day
Last public messages :
- still. Vote today: #ElectionDay #MannequinChallenge It’s Election Day and now you have shown so much courage in standing up for a.
- you soon Georgia! #MAGA New Fox Poll shows a 40% Approval Rating by African Americans for President Trump, a record for Republicans..
- for Texans about using the state's electronic voting machines. Casting your b… Our democracy is in Las Vegas, Nevada. Look forward to.